Schooner Exact Brewing is planning a field trip to the Yakima Valley to not only witness the harvest, but to also participate in the harvest. They’ll transport you and your friends from Seattle to the Virgil Gamache Hop Farm, the Toppenish area hop farm famous for creating the Amarillo hop.
After an exclusive tour, you’ll sit down to a gourmet picnic prepared on-site by their Chef. Attendees will also have the once in a lifetime opportunity to pick hops straight from the bine and help brew a truly FRESH hop beer. Of course, there will be plenty of beer available throughout the day to quench your thirst.
Date: September 7, 2013 – 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
For the ticket price of $200/person, you will receive:
• a continental breakfast prior to departure
• round-trip transportation on a luxury coach, from Seattle to the Yakima Valley
• a seasonal, fresh gourmet picnic, prepared by Schooner EXACT’s Chef Warren Peterson
• an opportunity to harvest fresh hops straight from the bine
• participate in brewing a batch of Fresh Hop IPA
• an exclusive tour of Virgil Gamache Hop Farm during their busiest and most exciting time of year
• a commemorative bottle of the beer* you helped brew
Space is limited. To purchase your tickets, visit Schooner EXACT Brewing at 3901 1st Ave. S., in Seattle or contact them at (206) 432-9734.
*to be picked up at the brewery when the batch is ready
For more information on the Yakima Valley hop industry, craft breweries, cideries and distilleries visit the Spirits and Hops Trail website.